Kelly Adams mistaken for Kylie

Kelly Adams mistaken for Kylie

2:55am Sunday 3rd March 2013 in National Entertainment News Press Association 2013

Kelly Adams is often mistaken for Kylie MinogueKelly Adams is often mistaken for Kylie Minogue

Kelly Adams has said she had one small advantage when she auditioned for the film role of Kylie Minogue's sister.

The petite Hustle actress is about to appear in new army sitcom Bluestone 42, about a bomb disposal unit in Afghanistan.

But Kelly has also just auditioned to play the sister of Kylie's character in a new musical film called Walking On Sunshine.

The actress said: "It was the first time I've ever gone into an audition and thought, 'I have an advantage!'."

She impersonated the singer on Hustle and is often mistaken for her in the street.

"At Euston station once, this guy was convinced I was her and was arguing with me that I was. He was like, 'I saw you on tour in Manchester' and I went, 'Don't think you did'. He was like, 'I know you're trying to keep it secret', and I was like, 'No I'm really not!'."

:: Bluestone 42 starts on BBC Three on Tuesday, March 5.