Kylie Minogue: I want inconspicuous FW disguise

Sunday Feb 19 2012

Kylie Minogue has joked she is planning to hit Fashion Week in an Anna Wintour disguise.

The pop songstress loves the prestigious fashion calendar event, but prefers to sit in the front row unnoticed.

Kylie has hatched a failsafe plan to avoid the glare of the paparazzi.

"I love to see fashion shows but it's not so much fun when you have cameras photographing you through the entire show. I should go stealth mode!" she exclaimed in an interview with Stylist magazine.

"Get my Anna Wintour glasses and bob and sneak in so I can just watch!"

Kylie gets lots of invites to fashion shows. The beauty has an interest in style and loves checking out the latest offerings from the world's best designers.

"It's so lovely to be invited as I love fashion and I love the performance and excitement or beauty of a show," she said.

"My Grandma taught me how to sew when I was young and I learnt to pattern cut and all of that. There was a time I would have loved to be a fashion designer but performing won in the end and now, I couldn't even imagine being a fashion designer, it's so hard."

Kylie has named her favourite show in recent years.

"The couture show for Gaultier Paris is just extraordinary. It takes you to another place and yet he is so human. It's such an intoxication contradiction," she gushed.

Cover Media