Kylie Minogue models 25 designers for 'Stylist' - pictures

Kylie Minogue has modelled the works of 25 different designers to mark her quarter-century in the entertainment industry.

The popstar's three-day modelling shoot in Los Angeles features outfits from Tom Ford to Chanel and also marked the fifth fashion issue of Stylist magazine, which presented three different covers featuring the singer.

Kylie Minogue, Stylist

(C) William Baker for Stylist

Minogue said of the modelling: "There were lots of 'Oh my god' moments during the shoot and I loved every minute of it. Every single piece of clothing is gorgeous.

"I can't believe so many designers sent things through. I'm so excited to see the issue. There were moments during the shoot when the outfits took my breath away."

Kylie Minogue, Stylist

Stylist editor Lisa Smosarski added: "Everyone has a treasured fashion memory of Kylie, whether that's her crownless hat on her first album cover in the '80s, stonewashed denim in the '90s or gold hotpants in the '00s

"So it's no surprise that the fashion world embraced this bespoke concept so enthusiastically. Her influence on fashion is indisputable."

Kylie Minogue, Stylist

(C) William Baker for Stylist

Quizzed about fashion shows for the magazine, Minogue said. "I love the performance and excitement or beauty of a show.

"My grandma taught me how to sew when I was young and I learnt to pattern cut and all of that

"There was a time I would have loved to be a fashion designer but performing won in the end and now, I couldn't even imagine being a fashion designer, it's so HARD! "

> Kylie Minogue kicks off 25-year anniversary with re-recorded old hit

Watch the teaser trailer for Kylie Minogue's fashion issue of Stylist below: