Kylie Minogue - Kylie Minogue Likes Funny Men

Kylie Minogue thinks humour is one of the most important qualities to look for in a boyfriend.

Kylie Minogue most values humour and creativity in her boyfriends.

The 43-year-old singer - who is dating Spanish model Andreas Velencoso - believes looks and a healthy sex life are important in relationships, but knows they are not enough for long-lasting love.

Asked if she finds looks, humour or good sex most appealing in a man, she said: "Can I choose a combination of all three?

"You definitely have to be able to laugh. I can't imagine a relationship where you don't get each other's humour.

"Looks are lovely but I think if you are attracted to someone you find what's attractive in them anyway.

"And in the bed department, that's a bonus...

"In recent times, let's say I've gone for the Latio type. Andreas is Spanish, Olivier [Martinez] was French and I had another director boyfriend [Stephane Sednaoui] who was French. The common denominator is being creative and artistic."

The 'All the Lovers' hitmaker also revealed she and Andreas bond by playing golf together.

She told Stylist magazine: "In my late 20s, I took up snowboarding and was heli-boarding after only two weeks but a couple of years ago I tried something a little safer i the form of golf.

"My boyfriend is a keen - read borderline obsessive - golfer so I was roped in. Actually, I liked it, getting fresh air and spending time together."

To read more go to www.stylist.co.uk