Sinitta hoping for Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan reunion at PWL gig

Sinitta has told Digital Spy that she hopes Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan will reunite at the upcoming PWL record label 25th anniversary reunion gig.

Last week, Pete Waterman announced that the 'So Macho' star will join acts including Steps, Bananarama, Rick Astley and Sonia to perform at London's Hyde Park on July 11.

Kylie and Jason Donovan - Especially For You duet 1988

Rex Features / Eugene Adebari

'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol' Premiere at BFI IMAX, Waterloo, London: Sinitta

PA Images / Ian West/PA Wire

"I'm so excited," Sinitta said of the reunion. "It's really funny because I've been talking to people from those days who I haven't been in touch with for years.

"We've been finding each other on Twitter and planning to have tea and lunch and what we're going to do wh! en we're all in London at the same time."

She continued: "It's going to be like a big class reunion. And I get to sing in Hyde Park, which is amazing!"

Watch Kylie and Jason's 'Especially For You' video below:

> Jason Donovan: 'Jealousy ended Kylie Minogue relationship'

Sinitta, speaking after filming for Nick Jr's A Bedtime Story with Arnie and Barnie, was asked if she was nervous about taking to the stage again and said: "I'm terrified, but I don't have to think about it just yet. We're in discussions about which songs we're doing, but I'm not sure how many it will be."

Adding that it would be "nice" to see Minogue, Sinitta said that she hopes the former Neighbours duo reunite to perform 'Especially for You'.

"Otherwise I'll sing it with him!" she laughed, offering her services should Minogue fail to sign up.

> Sinitta on Simon Cowell house intruder: 'He thought it was me'