Kylie Minogue considers going fresh-faced

Kylie Minogue thinks about the paparazzi situation before deciding to step out sans make-up.

The Australian songstress is sometimes pictured out and about fresh-faced, which is a nice change from her thick stage make-up.

Kylie loves leaving home without applying cosmetics, but often thinks about how shes going to be pictured beforehand.

I often go without make-up, but these days it does depend on the paparazzi situation, she explained. They used to use camera film and werent so in-your-face, but now its all high-definition and sometimes you just know it isnt going to be good.

My secret is a top knot and sunnies.

Kylie says fashionistas should be true to their own style. The stunning star has revealed the ladies she admires for their enduring beauty and ever-evolving fashion.

When I think of timeless style icons like Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn, I wonder how they would have coped with the pressures of todays world where every few months theres a different trend, she mused. Somebody like Sarah Jessica Parker really inspires me. Shes a modern fashion icon.

Kylie advises all women to carry three essential products. The beauty loves nothing more than freshening up her look while shes on the go.

If I was only allowed three things in my make-up bag, they would have to be mascara I like ModelCo LashXtend concealer, just for the areas I really need it, and lip gloss, which I always have floating around at the bottom of my bag, she explained in an interview with more! magazine.

Cover Media