Minogue feels lucky to live out fantasies

Kylie Minogue says she feels lucky to have lived out her fashion and beauty fantasies.

The pop princess has sported a range of looks during her illustrious music career.

Minogue, who was inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame last month, said she felt privileged to have played around with so many different styles.

Ive had nearly every hair colour possible during my career. My most recent change to brown was for a film, she said.

I meant to dye it straight back - I think of myself as a blonde really - but its just kind of stayed put.

Im lucky, I get to live out all kinds of fashion and beauty fantasies.

Minogue, 43, has a range of scents - including Darling, Dazzling Darling, Couture and Showtime - and is proud of the creative input shes had into her fragrance empire.

Everyone loves the experience of buying a perfume and how that can make you feel, so to have the opportunity to create my own was fantastic, she said.

I went to the factory in Barcelona where they make it. They let me off wearing the hairnet though. Everyone else had to wear one, I just flounced around in my Dolce & Gabbana pink mini dress - as you do in a factory.

I like to pick scent depending on my mood. I love Dazzling Darling because it feels sort of seductive and grown up.