Jean-Claude Van Damme admits affair with Kylie Minogue

In the land of Hollywood affairs, Jean-Claude Van Damme is the latest actor to admit he slept with another younger woman.

According to TMZ, Van Damme admitted to sleeping with Street Fighter beauty Kylie Minogue, during an interview with The Guardian.

During the interview, the reporter brings up his fling with Minogue, (which he reportedly admitted to back in the '90s), to which Van Damme at first tries to dodge around. Oh ... who said that to you?" He questions. "I tell you what, you should ask her," he says, shirking it. "She'll have a better memory. I'm 51 years old, do you know how much I was punched in the face on The Expendables? No, no. No. And let's just say it happened, so what? Who wants to know?"

Shortly thereafter, he continues with his admission adding, Sometimes you let go of stuff ... I don't know, maybeYes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair. Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking.

Then, the Expendables 2 actor indulges the interviewer confidently stating, It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."

TMZ notes that it is unclear as to when the alleged "lovemaking" took place as Van Damme was married to his third wife until 1992 and married for a fourth time in 1994. Street Fighter was released in 1994.