Van Damme confirms Kylie affair

Jean-Claude Van Damme has revealed he had fling with Kylie Minogue in the 90s.

The movie star claims he had an affair with the Aussie singer while they were filming the Street Fighter movie in Thailand.

The 51-year-old enjoyed the unlikely romance and said the singer was "beautiful" and "charming" in and interview with the Guardian newspaper.

"Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened," he said when questioned about the rumoured romance.

"I was in Thailand, we had an affair. Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking."

"It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."