Kylie Minogue Admits She 'Hates Riding In Limousines' And 'Having An Entourage'

WENNWENN

Despite being one of the most glamorous ladies out there, pint-sized popstar Kylie Minogue has said that she finds her life 'embarrassing' at times, especially when limousines are involved!

The 'Timebomb' star has revealed that she doesn't step out of the house with an entourage or embarrassingly expensive cars...

In an interview with the Independent, Kylie said: "I find them embarrassing! I'm like, 'Please don't send a limousine!'"

Kylie Minogue Admits She 'Hates Riding In Limousines' And 'Having An Entourage'Kylie Minogue Admits She 'Hates Riding In Limousines' And 'Having An Entourage'

Kylie walks the London streets alone, August 30 (Photo: WENN)

She then added: "I love to have this glamorous life sometimes, and if I didn't have any of that, I would probably be dressing up a bit more each day or going out on the weekend and making a real effort."

"But I get to live out those fantasies on stage, in videos or photo shoots," the pop star explains.

"But if I can go somewhere you can wear wellingtons -- and just be a total and utter bush person -- I need that."

A total and utter bush person? Erm, yes we like that too...

Kylie looks fresh-faced & summery

Kate Middleton Begs William To Leave Prince ! Harry Al one?Tulisa Reveals All About Zayn Malik's Late Night Booty CallsSeal: Heidi Klum Ruined Our Marriage By 'Fornicating With The Help'