Kylie's racy outfit panic attacks

'Spinning Around' singer Kylie Minogue reveals she has had panic attacks over the skimpy outfits she's worn on stage over the years.

Kylie Minogue had panic attacks about her revealing stage outfits.

The singer praised her stylist William Baker - who has collaborated with her on stage performances and music videos over the years - but admits she has often found some of her outfits to be too racy.

Speaking of her long-time stylist to MTV, she said: ''You need someone that's going to challenge you.

''I've felt way too exposed or trussed up in the past, half the outfits I can't breathe in and some of them I have to be cut out of. I end up having a panic attack and want to get the damn thing off.''

The 'Can't Get You Out of My Head' hitmaker found one outfit to be particularly racy - her Julien Macdonald dress at the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2000 - and says she had to be forced to wear it.

She said: ''I had William and a choreographer, two gays, in the dressing room with me. They rugby tackled me out the door shouting, 'You have to wear that!' They were right, it looked fantastic - but what it feels like to be in something, and how someone sees you wearing it, are two very different things.''

The 44-year-old star also credited William for picking her now iconic gold hot-pants seen in her 'Spinning Around' music video which she had owned for a while after a friend bought them for her at a market for 50 pence.

She added: ''They loitered in the back of the wardrobe until William was having a snoop around for the 'Spinning Around' video. He pulled out these tiny gleaming things and said, 'What about these?' I like their very humble beginnings and that they went on to be one of the most iconic things I've ever worn.''