Kylie fury in face of Botox slur

Kylie Minogue

No Botox here ... Kylie Minogue / Pic: William Baker, Darenote Source: The Daily Telegraph

KYLIE Minogue has hit back at reports her face has stepped back in time as a result of Botox injections.

Minogue took to Twitter to blast "annoying" critics who alleged she couldn't even move her ultra-smooth face when she stepped out for pal George Michael's private dinner on Tuesday.

"So, I have been filmed out in public the last 3 nights and suddenly it is 'reported' I cannot move my face????? What a load of rubbish," the 43-year-old wrote.

Gallery - Kylie through the years

The pop princess has long been famed for her youthful visage which has barely changed since her days as a soapie princess way back in 1986.

Minogue admitted to being a fan of Botox in the past, but swore in 2010 she would stick to daily use of cheapie moisturiser Ponds Cold Cream. "I've been honest about the fact I did use Botox, but I don't any more, I won't go near it," she said in 2010.

Kylie to make a grand entrance

Kylie for ARIA Hall of Fame