Kylie Minogue slams botox rumours

Kylie Minogue has hit back at reports that she is unable to move her face.

The 43-year-old Australian pop singer, who is in a relationship with model Andrs Velencoso, was rumoured to have had too many botox injections earlier this week when she was seen going to George Michael's private dinner.

After the reports surfaced, Minogue wrote on her Twitter page: "So, I have been filmed out in public the last 3 nights and suddenly it is 'reported' I cannot move my face????? What a load of rubbish. Annoying."

Kylie Minogue

The star has previously admitted to using botox, but later said: "I don't any more, I won't go near it. I have lines. You can see the lines on my face." She has since revealed that she uses Ponds moisturising cream to keep her complexion youthful.

Last year, Minogue was forced to deny ever having cosmetic surgery, saying: "I definitely wouldn't want to go under the knife for some procedure - you are not yourself if you do that. I know people are always saying, 'I've had this, that and the other done', but I honestly haven't."

Her sister Dannii has previously said that her stress over the death of a friend and her sister Kylie's cancer dia! gnosis sparked her use of Botox, but insisted that she stopped using the protein when she started dating Kris Smith.

> Kylie Minogue to perform at Australian 'X Factor' grand final?
> Kylie Minogue inducted into ARIA Hall of Fame

Watch a clip from Kylie Minogue's 'Aphrodite Les Folies' tour documentary below: