Kylie Minogue hits back: "I can move my face!"

As a famous pop star, were sure that Kylie Minogue has had a fair lot of rumours thrown her way, but this might actually be the oddest of them all.

It has been reported that the star, who stepped out to attend George Michaels very own private dinner earlier this week, has had so many botox injections that she is unable to move her face, scary.

However, the former Neighbours star has hit out at the reports, and quite rightly too. Kylie took to Twitter to make light of the fact that she can in fact move her face, tweeting,

'So, I have been filmed out in public the last 3 nights and suddenly it is 'reported' I cannot move my face????? What a load of rubbish. Annoying.'

Kylie has admitted that she used to be a fan of botox to get rid of those pesky ageing lines; however she now makes it clear that she no longer indulges in the injections, preferring to use Ponds moisturising cream to maintain a youthful look. Kylie confesses,

"I don't any more, I won't go near it. I have lines. You can see the lines on my face I definitely wouldn't want to go under the knife for some procedure - you are not yourself if you do that. I know people are always saying, 'I've had this, that and the other done', but I honestly haven't."