'DWTS: All-Stars' result: Kylie Minogue performs, semi-finalists named

Warning: This article contains spoilers that some readers may prefer to avoid. Please click here if you wish to continue.
Kylie Minogue has appeared on Dancing with the Stars.

The singer opened Tuesday's (November 13) results show with a rendition of her 1987 hit 'The Locomotion', accompanied by several of the show's professional dancers.

This week's contestants faced a double elimination, and Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy were automatically eliminated having finished bottom of the leaderboard when the judges' scores and viewer votes were combined.

Having received a warm ovation from the studio audience, Alley said: "The second time around was very special to me... to do it once was one thing, but to be asked to come back was an honour.

Dancing With The Stars S15E13: Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy

"I want to thank Maks because he's so patient [with] me... and I love dancing. I want to thank the judges, because your critiques really help me."

The second couple to be eliminated - to the audible shock of the audience - were Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd.

Marini said: "I felt [we were leaving] because of those cumulative scores for the last two weeks, they were a bit iffy. You know, in the end, it was just an incredible experience... I tried my very best. Peta was an angel out there.

"I want to t! hank my wife, because it's been quite a challenge for the family... and without her I'm really nothing. I want to thank the producers of Dancing with the Stars and all the fans out there, thank you for everything."

Dancing With The Stars S15E13: Peta Murgatroyd and Gilles Marini

Shawn Johnson, Melissa Rycroft, Kelly Monaco, Emmitt Smith and Apolo Anton Ohno will dance with their respective professional partners in next week's semi-finals.

Other performers on the results show included Ne-Yo - who visited the Dancing with the Stars studio to perform 'Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)' - and the cast of Newsies, who were featured in the 'Macy's Stars of Dance' slot.

Anna Trebunskaya and Val Chmerkovskiy also performed a routine to Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years' with members of the New York City Ballet.

The Dancing with the Stars: All Stars semi-finals will air next week on ABC.

For more breaking entertainment and tech coverage follow Digital Spy on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.