Kylie EXCLUSIVE: I could be fired out of a cannon on my next tour

Kylie Minogue wowed crowds with her pull-out-all-the-stops Aphrodite tour last year.

But the Aussie singer has claimed she can beat spectacles such as on-stage water fountains with her next live performances.

Speaking to Yahoo! omg! exclusively ahead of the release of her new album 'The Abbey Road Sessions', the pint-sized beauty said: "When I was first asked [how I was going to beat the water fountains], when I was still doing the Aphrodite tour, I realised it was going to be pretty tough so it was part of my decision to do the Anti-Tour.

"Just to completely go the opposite direction and find that balance for myself. But the big tour should be a big tour. That's what I've set myself up as. And I don't know. (Laughing).

Kylie Minogue's Aphrodite tour was a spectacle. Copyright [Rex]

"Could be fired out of a cannon across the stage Gonzo style from The Muppets. I don't know. I've already done some crazy things.

"That's a challenge I'll look forward to when the next album is done. That will help define what the show i! s going to be.

"But I'm really proud of the Aphrodite show and that we managed to travel water fountains around the world. It's so wrong, it should never have happened but we made it happen."

Talking about the Anti-Tour, which was such a far cry from the theatrics of Aphrodite, Kyles said she didn't think it would be released on DVD anytime soon.

She said: "There have never been any plans to release the Anti-Tour as a DVD. It was filmed the first night in Melbourne.

"We did two shows in a night I felt exceptionally rock and roll. But it's there and one day if I can press the button or make someone press the button and make it happen.

"But the decision did come from above that there was so much on this year that it's been put to the side. I wouldn't have minded it happening. But it's there. Let's drag that one out. For K whatever, whatever the next K celebration will be. It won't be K26!"

And we asked the popstar - who is celebrating 25 years in the music industry with K25 - whether there will be a K50 she told us: "(Laughing) With my zimmer frame. My bedazzled zimmer frame.

"People do ask me is there going to be a K50, K anything else. How much longer do I see myself doing this. And I don't know. I didn't know it would last 25 years in the first place but I'm still inspired.

"In many ways I feel like I'm just starting to know what I'm doing. I have joked about retiring but really, if I just look at the last year, i! f I'd ste! pped away I'd have missed out on acting in Holy Motors, the Anti-Tour in response to Aphrodite, singing at Proms In The Park, releasing Abbey Road sessions.

"My inquisitive nature will probably not let me rest for some time to come. Whether there's going to be K50? I don't know if I'll last that long or if people's interest will last that long.

*WATCH OUR EXCLUSIVE VIDEO WITH KYLIE ABOVE*

*We put YOUR FAN questions to Kylie - watch the video to see what she said!*

BUY The Abbey Road Sessions HERE! Kylie Minogue