Kylie Minogue working on new album

Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue announced Friday shes working on a new album, and talked about her latest album The Abbey Road Sessions.

"I have started work on the next album, Minogue told Yahoo! Omg! Obviously this year has had me focused on other things but when I had a bit of time, actually in January, that long ago, I took my first steps into the studio.

I've worked with a couple of new people where we're just starting to get to know each other, she says. I don't know studio-wise where next year will take me.

She goes on to say she wants to make her next album more personal. She has plans to create a dance track that also features personal lyrics as she believes she can marry the two.

She discovered fans connected with her new song "Flower" saying: It's been interesting this year with a song like 'Flower' which is such a personal song and so different to what people would expect from me.

Minogue is celebrating 25 years in the music business reports the Belfast Telegraph. Shes calling the celebration K25 and comments on the idea of a K50 celebration saying: I don't know if I'll last that long or if people's interest will last that long."

Her newest album, The Abbey Road Sessions includes new versions of some of her most famous songs including Can't Get You Out Of My Head and I Should Be So Lucky.

The Abbey Road Sessions is available in the U.K. and will be released in the U.S. on the November 6.

Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Facebook!