Kylie Minogue - Kylie Minogue And Delta Goodrem Send Birthday Wishes To Meldrum

Australian singers Kylie Minogue and Delta Goodrem sent birthday wishes to music mogul Molly Meldrum as he turned 66 while recovering from a serious accident.

The record industry veteran was injured in a fall at his home before Christmas and is currently recovering at a rehabilitation centre Down Under following spinal surgery and operations to treat a fractured skull and a punctured lung.

Meldrum turned 66 on Sunday (29Jan12) and his family threw a small party to mark the day, and his famous friends also passed on their best wishes.

Speaking on Australian TV show Sunrise, Minogue said, "My message for Molly is, firstly, I love you and everyone is behind you. Baby, baby steps, hang in there and we hope to see you back on your feet real soon."

Goodrem added, "You have been such a special person in my life, since I was 14 years old... I really have grown up with you. I have so many beautiful moments that we have shared. You are such an incredible person. You always want the best for everybody. Miss you and love you, happy birthday."