Kylie Minogue prefers natural look

Sunday Mar 4 2012

Kylie Minogue prefers to wear a light foundation when going about her day-to-day life.

The Australian star piles on make-up when she is on stage or at personal appearances, so in her personal life she takes things easier. There are certain products she always tries to find the time for though.

"Depending on how I'm feeling and how my skin is, I might just put on a little bit of concealer where I need it," she explained to Company magazine.

"YSL Touche clat is still one of my favourites. I really like the concealer from By Terry, too - the make-up line of the woman who created Touche clat. If I use foundation, I try and use quite a light one, like Fresh Face Luster. I wear their blusher too (blush makes a huge different to your face), then mascara and, if I've got time, I fill in my eyebrows a bit."

Asked about the products she couldn't live without, Kylie has a clear frontrunner. She loves the face and body foundation created by MAC and also quotes mascara and a moisturiser by NuBo as items she loves.

Cover Media