Kylie Minogue 'thinking of retiring all the time'

Melbourne, October 24 (ANI): Kylie Minogue, who is celebrating 25 years in the music industry, has been thinking about when she might step away from the limelight.

The 44-year-old singer isn't planning to call it quits yet, but does sometimes find herself daydreaming about a more relaxed time in the future.

"I think about retiring all the time! I picture my retirement and I'm in a big house and doing lots of cooking and ordinary things in tracksuit bottoms," News.com.au quoted her as telling British magazine Closer.

"My hair is in a topknot and there's not a false eyelash in sight. I look pretty terrible in the fantasy! I envision a big garden and dogs. Maybe even a family...," she said.

The 'It's No Secret' hitmaker, who is dating 34-year-old model Andres Velencoso Segura, often considers having children with him.

Minogue battled breast cancer in 2005 and it might have affected her fertility, so she tries to maintain a relaxed attitude to kids.

"I still think a family would be lovely. If it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be," she added. (ANI)