Kylie Minogue Reveals Bum Chat With Pippa Middleton

WENNWENN

Kylie Minogue has revealed that she met Kates little sister Pippa Middleton after joking about having a better bum on Alan Carrs TV show.

The Spinning Around singer has made a name for her butt since donning those teeny gold hot pants way back in 2000, but she got a little competition last year when Pippas rear made the headlines following Kate and Wills wedding.

As she was promoting her new album, the Abbey Road Sessions, Kylie reportedly told The Daily Star that she was sorry for challenging Pippa over the best bum title.

I met Pippa at the Jubilee just after Id been on Alan Carr and joked about having a better bottom then her.

We said hi, she was wearing one of my sisters Project D dresses, which was lovely, we were chatting and then I just blurted out about our bums. She was very gracious and said I would win hands down but Im not too sure about that.

She then added: I think if there was a competition between me, Kim Kardashian and Pippa Middleton for best bum I would come third.

I dont know who would win out of those two girls but Im just hanging in there. My glory days are definitely behind me, pardon the pun.

But while Kylie obviously thinks a lot of her butt, shes not ruling out hiring a butt double in the years to come.

Im still surprised my bum is still news. I havent used a stunt bottom so far but its a good option for the future, she said.

Pippa, Beyonce, Kylie and more - check out the best celebrity bums...

PHOTO: X ! Factor's Tulisa Left Upset Over MK1's Results Show ExitReview Downton Abbey: The Aftermath Of Sybil's DeathX Factor's Jahmene Douglas Opens Up About Horrific Past: 'My Father Imprisoned And Abused My Mother'