Kylie Minogue unaware of The Voice offers

She may be heading home with her boyfriend for New Year's Eve, but Kylie Minogue says she's unaware of any offers to take up Keith Urban's vacated spot on The Voice.

Rumours are coming thick and fast about who will take Urban's place in the spinning chair in 2013 with Coldplay's Chis Martin just one of the more unlikely names suggested for the job.

"To my knowledge, no, I'm not doing The Voice next year ... Unless my management haven't told me about it. I know nothing about it. Maybe it's in the junk email box," Minogue says.

Urban recently quit the TV talent show to take up a place on the newly-revamped panel of American Idol, leaving Nine Network producers searching for a replacement.

However, Minogue doesn't rule out tackling a reality TV role in the future.

"It just hasn't felt like the right thing for me to do yet," she says.

"It may only be a matter of time, who knows? Those shows are going to keep happening every year for the foreseeable future. I'm a fan of those shows."

Minogue's sister Dannii has a regular judging position on the rival Seven Network's Australia's Got Talent TV show.