Kylie Minogue: 'I told Pippa Middleton my bum is better than hers'

Kylie Minogue has revealed she discussed bums with Pippa Middleton when they met earlier this year.

The Australian popstar said the pair joked about their famous bottoms at the Diamond Jubilee concert in June, the Daily Star reports.

Kylie Minogue at 'Holy Motors' premiere, London.
Pippa Middleton arriving for the UK Premiere of Shadow Dancer at Cineworld, Haymarket, London.

PA Images / Yui Mok/PA Wire

"I met Pippa at the Jubilee just after I'd been on Alan Carr and joked about having a better bottom then her.

"We said 'hi', she was wearing one of my sister's Project D dresses, which was lovely, we were chatting and then I just blurted out about our bums. She was very gracious and said I would win hands down but I'm not too sure about that."

Minogue, 44, was quick to add that she feels she is not serious competition for 'best bum' anymore.

"I think if there was a competition between me, Kim Kardashian and Pippa Middleton for best bum I would come third.

Kylie Minogue

"I don't know who would win out of those two girls but I'm just hanging in there. My glory days are definitely behind me, pardon the pun."

The 'All the Lovers' singer joked: "I'm still surprised my bum ! is still news. I haven't used a stunt bottom so far but it's a good option for the future."

Pippa Middleton has described the attention she has received over her bottom as "startling" in her new book.

Watch Minogue's famous music video for 'Spinning Around' below: