Kylie Minogue: Im a lucky star

Kylie Minogue claims her highly successful career has been the result of a "bit of luck".

The actress-and-singer has spent decades in the spotlight and has fans around the world.

Kylie remains modest about her talents as a performer.

"Determination and a bit of luck," she said when asked what it takes to survive successfully over such a long period of time.

"I feel like this is what I was put here to do and it's my destiny. So I just try to keep going and this experience has been beautiful."

Kylie appears in the new film Holy Motors. The beauty stars as Eva/Jean in the Leos Carax-directed drama, and says she enjoyed mixing it up for the big screen role.

"It was almost un-inventing myself actually, because I reinvent myself all the time for my more usual job, but this was about getting rid of all of that stuff, and just doing something different," she explained in an interview with the British edition of OK! magazine.

Cover Media