Kylie Minogue wants to challenge Pippa Middleton to a "bum-off"

The 44-year-old performer says she plans on parading her derriere in front of Kate Middleton's sister - who received ample attention at her wedding to Prince William last year because of her shapely buttocks.

Kylie told Alan Carr when asked about a possible contestant with the 28-year-old party planner: "I'm going to have to. I'll definitely have to (bend over and) pick something up off the ground."

During her appearance on 'Alan Carr: Chatty Man' she teased the interviewer about the event held in celebration of Queen Elizabeth's 60 years on the throne.

She said: "I can't tell you too much about the performance, but what I can say is I'm doing a medley."

She also spoke about her sister Dannii Minogue's embarrassment when her affair with Simon Cowell was revealed in Tom Bower's biography Sweet Revenge.

She said: "My sister has been through a lot worse - but she's busy with my nephew Ethan who's adorable."

Kylie admitted she had been in talks to be a judge on 'The Voice' but said she'd never join 'The X Factor' panel.

She said: "It's a million per cent no."