Stardom was my destiny, says Kylie Minogue

Most Read Stories:

Oz weightlifter Koum may face 'extortion' charges if cash demand allegations proven

Chandy denies Opposition allegation on twin-murder case

Murder of transgender pageant winner in South Africa creates 'fear crisis' amongst gay community

Drivers in 20s and not teens 'worst behaved'

Three Odisha doctors charged in Pipli gangrape case

India, Brazil to cooperate for medicines: Sharma

P.K. Bansal confident of Pranab's election as President

Kim Kardashian regrets not having privacy in highly televised life

Aiyar lashes out at Azim Premji, Murthy for expressing distrust in govt.

Rebekah Brooks due in court to face NOTW phone-hacking charges

Bookmark and Share


Share

Washington, June 16 : Kylie Minogue, who recently celebrated her 25 years in the showbiz industry, believes it was always her fate to be a famous pop star.

Minogue first shot to fame as a teenager playing Charlene Ramsay in Australian soap 'Neighbours'.

''I've survived with determination and a bit of luck. I feel like this is what I was put here to do and it's my destiny. So I just try to keep going and this experience has been beautiful," Contactmusic quote her as saying.

The 44-year-old beauty, who recently looked back at all the memorabilia from her career, said that it was very emotional.

''I don't think many of us look back. Maybe once a year at Christmas the photo albums come out and you all go, 'Oh remember when...?' But I don't spend too much time doing that," she said.

So this year we've gone through a lot of photos, a lot of footage, and yeah, it brought that back to me and when I saw images from when I did my first record and my first album, I was like, you are such a baby! It was a whole lot of mixed emotions for me," she added. (ANI)

Subscribe RSS Feeds

92 Jun 17, 07:40AMPost your comment

Read other hollywood-news stories

Visit Home Page for fresh content

More from hollywood-news: