Sam Sparro eyes Kylie Minogue collaboration

Sam Sparro has revealed that he would like to collaborate with Kylie Minogue.

The singer said that he is keen to record a track with Mingoue in the vein of her latest track 'Timebomb'.

Sam Sparro

Kylie 'Timebomb' still

In an interview with Digital Spy, he said: "I want to do a track with Kylie. 'Timebomb' is a great track and the video is very '90s in the best possible way.

"I also secretly like LMFAO. When I saw the video for 'Sexy and I Know It', it kind of made me a little bit more interested."

Sparro, who recently worked with Adam Lambert on his forthcoming LP Trespassing, admitted that he "loves" the star's record, adding: "It's a great pop album.

"I'm so pleased it's topped the charts in America, and I hope it connects with the UK because he deserves it. His fanbase is crazy."

Sam Sparro's new album >Return To Paradise is out now. Watch the music video for his latest single, 'I Wish I Never Met You', below:

>Read Digital Spy's interview with Sam Sparro