Stardom was my destiny: Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue, who recently celebrated her 25 years in the showbiz industry, believes it was always her fate to be a famous pop star. Minogue first shot to fame as a teenager playing Charlene Ramsay in Australian soap Neighbours.

Ive survived with determination and a bit of luck. I feel like this is what I was put here to do and its my destiny. So I just try to keep going and this experience has been beautiful, Contactmusic quote her as saying.
The 44-year-old beauty, who recently looked back at all the memorabilia from her career, said that it was very emotional.

I dont think many of us look back. Maybe once a year at Christmas the photo albums come out and you all go, Oh remember when? But I dont spend too much time doing that, she said.

So this year weve gone through a lot of photos, a lot of footage, and yeah, it brought that back to me and when I saw images from when I did my first record and my first album, I was like, you are such a baby! It was a whole lot of mixed emotions for me, she added.