Making film most incredible experience, says Kylie Minogue

Most Read Stories:

Secret trysts with gigolos up by 26 pc since start of Euro 2012

Motherhood is tough:Melanie C

Short-lived wedding left Kim Kardashian embarrassed

WB to give UP Rs 2500 cr for modernisation of irrigation facilities

Court allows elderly man to evict son from house

Apple to get share of advertising revenue generated by Baidu searches

Indian-origin Rutgers student Dharun Ravi to get out of jail early

Dallas Mavs owner Mark Cuban takes hit by selling 'gambling money' Facebook stake

'Street Dance 2' - missteps its dance, direction

U.S. rejects Iran's participation in proposed int'l meeting on Syria

Bookmark and Share


Washington, June 23 : Kylie Minogue believes that making the French movie 'Holy Motors' has been the most incredible experience of her life.

The 44-y! ear-old singer - who stars in Leos Carax-nominated film, admitted that it surpasses any of her musical career highlights.

"I'm sure I'm going to wake up and find out it's been a dream. It's been the most incredible experience - making the film, meeting Leos. It's mind-blowing," Contactmusic quoted her as telling the Independent.

"I've experienced quite a lot in my life but this is something else. And even though I just came off the biggest tour of my life, I'd put this part as a highlight of my career," she said.

The Grammy Award winner was also shocked that the motion picture played at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival.

"I had no idea that it would ever show at Cannes, though. It was a really leftfield decision for me to take the part. I knew that Leos was adored in France, that there was excitement he was making a film again, but he was not on my radar at all," she said.

In fact, she said that she was not on Leos' radar either.

"Leos didn't have any idea who I was, he had heard nothing I'd done except that duet with Nick [Cave]. I found that all very refreshing. I was suggested to him by our mutual friend, [White Material director] Claire Denis and we met in Paris," she said.

''I said to him, 'you're either very brave or very crazy to give me this role'. And just like that - he hired me," she added. (ANI)

Subscribe RSS Feeds

13 Jun 24, 02:17PMPost your comment

Read other hollywood-news stories

Visit Home Page for fresh content

More from hollywood-news: